Jamie’s Garden Services will comply with its legal duties as stated in the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974. The company regards the attainment of high standards of health and safety as a benefit to both the company and its employees. Everything will be done to prevent personal harm, damage to property and equipment, or environmental contamination and the company aims for the protection of everyone, including the public from any foreseeable danger arising from the daily work activities.
The Managing Director, Jamie Jones of Jamie’s Garden Services has the responsibility for implementing this policy throughout the business and must ensure that any work, so far as is reasonably practicable is carried out without risk to others.
The company accepts that it has a responsibility for the development and continuation of health and safety standards.
In particular we will:-
• Provide and maintain healthy and safe work facilities
• Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
• Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
• Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
• Ensure safe handling and use of dangerous substances
• Provide information, instruction, and supervision for employees
• Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and give them adequate training
• Prevent accidents and cases of work related ill-health
• Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
•Review and revise this policy as necessary and at regular intervals
All employees and sub-contractors should be aware of the policy and adhere to the company’s rules and procedures on health and safety.
It is also the duty of each employee to take care of their own and other people’s health, safety and welfare and to report any situation which they feel may pose a serious or imminent threat to the well being of themselves or any other person.
In particular employees will be expected to:-
• Work safely and effectively at all times
• Give notification of any accidents that have resulted in or that could result in personal injury or damage to property
• Co-operate with supervisors and managers on health and safety matters.
•Not to interfere with or remove anything provided to safeguard their health and safety.
• Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
• Report all health and safety concerns to an appropriate person.
Effective promotion of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy requires the contribution of every individual in working to improve and achieve a safe working environment within the Company.
Signed: Jamie Jones
Position: Managing Director
(Jamie’s Garden Services)
Jamie's Garden Services
11 Hernog Close, Llandrindod, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5BA, United Kingdom
All website content and images are Copyright © 2021 Jamie's Garden Services - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder