Jamie’s Garden Services is committed to providing a service where all people are made to feel welcome and valued. We will challenge discrimination and promote positive attitudes to equality and diversity across all our operations.
Jamie’s Garden Services is committed to:
• Promoting equality of opportunity for all persons, ensuring that discrimination is avoided in the way our services are provided.
• Promoting a good and harmonious working relationship with customers, in which all persons are treated with respect.
• Preventing occurrences of unlawful direct, indirect, associative or perceptive discrimination.
• Fulfilling all its legal obligations under the equality legislation and associated codes of practice.
• Annually reviewing our practice to ensure the policy is effective and implementing change as appropriate.
• Dealing with any breaches of this policy.
• Ensuring this policy is available on our website for public viewing.
Jamie’s Garden Services aims to provide services on a fair and equal basis, taking into account the needs of the people using our services. The working ethos of Jamie’s Garden Services is that we wholeheartedly support the principle of Equal Opportunities for our customers and oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. This includes discrimination on the grounds of The Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics of sex, race (colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity and gender reassignment.
We will aim to ensure that all our services are fully accessible to everyone. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly or suffered harassment because of your sex, race, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity and gender reassignment you should report this without fail to Jamie Jones. Any such complaints will be fully investigated as speedily as possible, and you will be kept advised of action taken.
Signed: Jamie Jones
Position: Managing Director
(Jamie’s Garden Services)
All website content and images are Copyright © 2021 Jamie's Garden Services - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder